March 17th always reminds us that spring is here and here in Livingston spring is BLOWING in! I think we could possibly be THE windiest place on earth. But we won’t let the wind keep us from having a St patrick’s Day. We hope you have a great St Patrick’s Day too.
Whether you start the day off with a bowl of Lucky Charms cereal
Or a stack of lucky rainbow pancakes
you won’t go wrong with our
Luck O’ The Irishstore wide sale!
Can you believe it? 17% off storewide.
And as promised a quick and easy tutorial for our DIY St Patrick’s Day wreath.
(1) styrofoam wreath, tulle, (3) Crystal Gerbera Daisies with clip, (1) Ostrich Feather Puff
(1) straight pin, (1) self-printed pennant and scotch tape.
- Gather your supplies
- Wrap tulle around wreath, covering completely.
- When fully covered cut tulle and tie the two end together in a knot
- Gather the feather puff, 1- gerbera daisy and the straight pin pennant (you can easily tape the pennant to the straight pin using the scotch tape)
- Clip the orange gerbera daisy to the ostrich feather puff. Stick the pennant into the daisy.
- Simply “clip” the daisies to the tulle wrapped wreath.
You can then tie on a small piece of tulle at the top of the wreath for hanging.
The use of a hot glue gun, iron or steamer is a potentially dangerous activity. Only an adult should engage in the use of a glue gun, iron or steamer. The person using the hot glue gun, steamer or iron shall accept all legal responsibility for injury or damage of any kind to the product or person.