Crocheted headwraps or ear warmers are in this season. They are warm, stylish, and can be used by women and children. They comfortably rest on the forehead and cover the ears. Many people prefer crocheted headwraps to hats because they prevent dreaded hat head.
Our crocheted gray headwrap is perfect for adults and children. It wraps snuggly around the head. This beautiful headwrap is only $2.79.
This ear warmer comes in these other colors:
This crocheted headwrap comes in a cream color with two brown buttons on the front for appearance. It comes in child and adult size. Your little girl will love how soft and comfortable (never itchy) it feels on her forehead and you’ll be relieved her ears are protected from the windy, cold weather. This is also only $2.79.
You can also purchase this crocheted ear warmer in:
You can purchase this fashionable ear warmer in:
How to Wear Crocheted Ear Warmers
Women have been creative with crocheted ear warmers. They have incorporated them into hairstyles and made them a beautiful addition to their outfits.
- Some women simply place the crocheted headwrap over the ears and use it much like a headband with their hair flowing flat in the back.
- Other women will put their hair up in a high pony or bun. They place the ear warmers on the ears and right at the hairline. Again, this offers them a dual purpose for their headwrap as an ear warmer and headband.
- Another idea is to place the headwrap right on the forehead, over the ears, and midway on the back of the head. Some women will keep their hair the way it is when they place the headwrap on it, while others will bring some of the hair up to make it puff a little on the top. This gives the hair a little volume rather than being flat.
- Braiding the back of the head is great for active adults and children. The headwrap then comes in handy keeping shorter lengths of hair away from the face that aren’t secured in the braid. The headwrap can then cover the ears and forehead and comes down underneath the braid.
- A fabulous look is curling your hair. You can place the headwrap at your hairline, over your ears, and then under your long flowing curls. You can then bring some of the curls over the wrap on each side, or keep them in the back.
Daughter-Mother or Sisters Matching Set
Many of our customers will purchase crocheted ear warmers for themselves and their children, so they can have a matching set. This can make the cutest selfies when you both wear them. Sisters can also wear matching ones with coordinating outfits.
With these crocheted ear warmers only $2.79, buy a few of them to match your entire winter wardrobe. They make great gifts too!