Well here we are….it’s another Friday and that means it is Foto Friday.
There just seems to be this current trend of DIY home repairs and decorating…we thought it would be great to look at some different options for decorating a babies nursery. There are tons of ideas, blogs, and even TV shows all sharing creative wonderful ideas for nurseries. Of course we figured we would put together a few of our favorites.
There is so much you can do in a babies nursery. One could go over the top or keep it more simple and mainstream. We loved finding some cute ideas that can make a powerful focal point and of course keep it fun, trendy and all-about-baby!
So here is what we found:
(Thanks to Project Nursery for the fabulous photo gallery…be sure to cheek them out, they have LOTS of ideas, a blog and even how-to’s)
- Chevron Walls what a great statement you can make with some paint.
- We just LOVED this collection of the ABC’s!
- Murals are the “in ” thing right now….And this one is super cute! Owls in a tree
- Sometimes LESS is MORE. For the minimalist in all of us….
- Just add some paint to the walls and boy can it make a HUGE difference! A great way to add color and dimension…and inexpensively, too! Striped walls
- And of course the THEMED room is always fun! We thought this one was great for all the little cow pokes here in Montana!